Friday, September 26, 2008

Grandparents Rock

Lily loves her grandparents! And I know the feeling is mutual! As a mom, it is so magical to see the special bond between a child and his/her grandparents! They have so much to teach our little ones. Mimi has introduced Lily to all things shinny. And, Ga is always teaching Lily about new sounds, textures, books - and keeping a close eye on her development. And Ga-pa, well -- he can do no wrong! He is the go-to-guy for walks outdoors. One of the greatest blessings of the past 14 months has been the joy Lily has brought to so many, including her grandparents!


On another note - I am so IN LOVE with my family. Lily is so much fun. I cant image life without her giggles and games. And, Papa is so sweet with her. At night, we have family dance parties and play peek-a-boo. Izzy even gets in on the fun! My little life is such a blessing right now -- always has been! (all except these gosh-awful braces!)

No comments:

Blog Archive