Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Blessings




Our Lord has risen, and Spring is here! My own little chicks are growing and changing every day. 

Lily talks non-stop and seems to understand things way beyond her years, such as the cycle of the moon and greater-than/less-than. So she's a smart gal, but one with a wild and wonderful imagination. You never know what story she will tell. She might be going to the moon on a merry-go-round, or riding to a castle on a prince's horse. I love this side of her. I certainly relate to her fanciful stories more than science and math!

As for Ben, well he is just a ball of joy. He has reached many milestones as well recently. He has discovered his hands and tongue, and he is trying to make sounds. If you talk to him, he will imitate you. And he loves to smile! His smile is giant and gets to a part of my heart I never even knew existed! 

I just told Buck that these past 9 weeks have been the best of my life and I am certain I mean it. My children are little pieces of heaven. True gifts from God. I know for sure that God thought to himself, "Marcey - I love you. And I am going to give you the greatest gifts of love you could ever wish for....."

I pray that I might have an eternity with my kids....to enjoy their love forever. And, while I know this is not possible, it would be my only wish if I could have just one!


No comments:

Blog Archive