Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Instant Facelift

One of the AVON products I am trying is called instant face lift! Who isn't looking for an easy lift these days -- something to perk up these tired eyes and work a little magic on the not-so-fine lines that have found a permanent address all over my face!

Truth is, I like it. I don't really know if it is helping. But my face feels a little tighter after I use it (and then apply moisturizer). My forehead lines are still there to greet me in the mirror, but my skin gets a little boost in the morning. Score!
First one to reply or send me an email about this gets a free sample, too:)

The cost for this product is $28. By entering the code JINGLE30 you will receive free shipping with a $30 order when shopping with an eRepresentative. This offer expires on Jan. 1, 2009.

No comments:

Blog Archive