Sunday, October 18, 2009

Falling For Fall









Wow, what an amazing weekend. 

Fall weather rolled in and we enjoyed every minute of it! The week was hectic, so Friday was an early night. Mother Nature and my baby were so kind in the morning. A cool breeze through the windows and a baby sleeping-in made for a very happy and rested momma!

Saturday we joined the Hays at the Pumpkin Festival and took in all the treats of a country fair -- snow cones, elephant ears, bounce houses and a petty zoo, of course! The small town girl in me LOVED it! And I could not stop snapping photos of Lily. She was a precious site among all the pumpkins. Watching her run free always brings me such joy. Ahhhh - she is a happy, happy girl. What more could I ask for.

Sunday was a day of rest, indeed. We skipped all commitments and vowed to stay in PJs until after lunch and naps! And the only out-of-house trip was a quickie to Target to pick up our traditional Fall candle.....and a swing through the dollar section, of course!

BBQ chicken and a new veggie recipe later, here we are -- back in our PJs. Just the way I like it.

Happy Monday-eve to us all!

No comments:

Blog Archive