Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome Benjamin Charles!









Friday, January 29th, 2010, 12:33 p.m. - our world is a better place. Benjamin Charles arrived weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces, 20.5 inches long. (Lily was also born at 12:33 - how is that for a God wink!). 

I had a wonderful team with me to help with this little miracle. My wonderful partner Buck. My mom and dad. Buck's mom Mikie. My friend and nurse Tracy. And Dr. Biss. Thank you all for keeping me calm and providing hands to squeeze. Thank you for the laughter that filled the morning and the love that filled the room. And thank you for the wonderful care that got him here and in my arms safely. I am grateful.

There is so much to say when this kind of love fills your heart, for the second time. Its overwhelming really. But the most natural thing I have ever felt. Like he was meant to be all the while.

Ben is a kind little baby. He's soft and sweet and makes wonderful cooing sounds. And he smells delicious! 

Lily is a dynamite big sister already! I have got to figure out how to post video because you have to see if for yourself! 

So enough of my blabber, on with the photos. Here are some pictures from the big day! I'll be in touch....with stories to tell I am sure! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! He's here! So adorable. Glad you all are well. Hugs and kisses to each of ya!

Mary Gossman said...

Welcome to the world Benjamin
you look radiant Marcey !
so happy for you and your family
treasure each moment
with love
Mary

Lourdes Ramirez DeCarlo A'94 said...

Welcome Ben! Marcey, you look so happy and beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you. What a great day to be born, seven years ago, my little man Dominic was born on January 29! Love, love, love you!

Tracy Woodard said...

Why do I cry every time I read your blog???!!!! I am so happy for you and your wonderful family! Congratulations again and welcome to the world Baby Ben! xoxoxo

astone7472 said...

Marcey! I am so proud of you and Buck, I can hardly stand it. I'm sorry that I'm just now writing. I just heard that you had the baby. Life is much better! I did a test shoot for our swimsuit calendar. I am so excited! I'm dating the most amazing creature that God has ever put on this earth. We take such good care of one another! I may not be able to have children, so I'm living vicariously through you. I love you, Buck, Lily and Ben. I really miss you guys like you will NEVER know! Give my brother a kiss for me and tell him that I love him and miss him! Happy New Year! Love, Sis

April said...

Marcey! I am so proud and happy for you both! I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to write. I just found out that you had the baby. I'm dating the most wonderful creature that God put on this planet! He is so good to me, I don't even know how to act sometimes! Work is going good. I did a test shoot for our 2011 Swimsuit calendar. I'll send you a few pics via your email. I love you all and miss you TERRIBLY!! Please give my brother a kiss and hug for me and tell him that I love and miss him!! My best wishes to you both. I love you all so much!! Good job! He's beautiful! Hope to hear from you soon. Love, Sis

Blog Archive