Friday, May 21, 2010

So Good To Be A Girl







There is nothing like fun jewelry to make you glad to be a girl! Last night, I hosted a trunk show for a great line of jewelry called Stella & Dot. I fell in love with all of it. So did Lily. It was so hard for her to keep her little fingers off of it. Thankfully they have a girl's line that is equally as cute, and of course I cannot say no to buying something for my little princess-in-training.

I just had to share some photos of my favorites. I have not make my own purchase yet and I need some help. What do you think?
If you want to take a look at more of this eye candy, check out www.stelladot.com/aimeereed.
And if you do make a purchase, enter in my name at check out and get free shipping (for the next five days only)! Who-hoo!

No comments:

Blog Archive