Thursday, September 23, 2010

Picture Day






Here is my poor attempt at snapping a picture of the kiddos on school picture day. Boy, I hope the photographer did a better job than me. But, you get the idea. They looked really cute. I wish I could say I shopped and found the perfect matching outfits, but it just so happened that these digs were hanging in the closet. His from a consignment shop. Her top a gift from Grandma. So, it all just worked out!

We are buzzing in to Fall. Lily is counting on her fingers. Subtracting, too. We've even turned her recent potty training regression in to a math lesson. "Yesterday I had two pee-pee accidents. Today I had one. Maybe tomorrow I will have zero.....but if I add one, that will be two again." I am looking for the positive in the situation, so mastering addition is our silver lining!

Ben is so anxious to walk and eat real food. He gets so frustrated when his scooting falls short of his goal, or when he sees us biting into grilled burgers and french fries. Soon enough, my son.

We are 7 days from our Atlanta/Blowing Rock trek and it could not come fast enough. A break is needed by all.

I think about posting funny stories and tid bits several times a day. But alas, this is what you get. Sorry. I am hopeful that slower days lie ahead. Gotta have faith:)

Happy Fall to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive