Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Caprade!


If you ever wondered what the tooth fairy looked like, here she is! Ta-dah!

Ready for her school party, Lily had just a second for this photo. She was so EXCITED about the party, should could hardly stand still. Her buddies ran from room to room eating, dancing, playing games, playing drums. She never looked back to see if I was around. Not even once.

Hmmmm.

She is really in to Halloween this year. Her class will come to the hospital on Friday to trick-or-treat. I have been waiting for this since she started school. This year, I get to wait for the parade of kids to stop in our hall. I know she will get a kick out of bringing her friends to "mommy's office". Every morning this week she has asked if it's Friday yet.....because on Friday she will be part of the Halloween "caprade"! That's how she says parade. And, I am not correcting her because it is about the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I sure hope you're taking pictures of the "caprade". I miss you all...Aunt C

Blog Archive