Wednesday, June 17, 2009


I feel so blessed to have been raised in a small town with many familiar faces! Not much changes there. Not phone numbers. Not restaurant favorites. Not the people who love you. Those kind of roots are special and not taken for granted by this small-town girl. 

That is why I am so grateful that the same "fans" who loved me as a child, now "ooh and ahh" over my little one. It tickles me that these precious ties continue to move on into the next generation, even when we've moved on up the road.

I'm not sure where Lily will grow her roots, but I can promise her that I will try my hardest to find a special place where she is surrounded by the smiles, voices and embraces of people who will love her for all her life. 

Thank you to all of the special people in Homestead who loved me then, and love my little one now. You are all so dear to me! It means the world to me that you are part of Lily's life and influencing who she will be! I couldn't ask for more!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are tooo sweet!!

Blog Archive