Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Saying Goodbye



Saying goodbye is never easy to do. This week I am saying goodbye to N and family! We have worked together for almost 9 years and become very good friends. We started every morning with coffee and talk of our children and families. I will miss her advice, point of view, reassurance and humor more than I think I even estimate!

N, I wish you all the happiness this life has to offer! Thank you for blessing me with your friendship for all of these years. I look forward to sharing our lives for many, many more years. Thank goodness for email, skype, FB and all of the other technologies I have yet to discover.

We took N out for farewell dinner and dancing - and had a great time! F, thanks for letting the old ladies feel young and hip for a night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks M! I love you & My lil sis F lots! I had so much fun and can't wait for this next chapter of our lives.

Blog Archive